Kungsträdgården has been transformed! During December, there will be a Christmas party with free entry, including festive music, skating discos, figure skating shows and a skating school. Saturdays will feature Beyond Retro, Mosquito and Mix Megapol. Or why not put your skating skills to the test? Whether you’re taking your first tentative steps on the ice or you want to create ice magic under the glittering lights, the ice rink is open for all the family.
The Ice Rink – Free Entry
– You can use your own ice skates.
– A limited number of pairs of ice skates will be available to hire from the skate hire desk.
– Hockey sticks and shoes are not permitted on the ice.
– Children must wear helmets, and we recommend that adults do so too.
– Visitors must keep off the ice during resurfacing.
– All skating is at your own risk.
The ice rink will be open until 4 March 2018.
Hire ice skates for one hour
Adults SEK 70
Children SEK 30
If you have any questions about the ice rink, please call 076 129 16 06.
Download the full ice programme – Skating School, Kids’ Disco, Lucia on Ice:
Stockholm Christmas Village Programme English
Put your skating skills to the test